Volume 23, Issue 8, pp. 1945-1954
- Received June 21, 2016.
- Revision received September 10, 2016.
- Accepted September 14, 2016.
- Published first September 27, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
©2016 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Jinhua Zhou1,2,
- Albandri Alfraidi1,
- Shu Zhang1,
- Janice M. Santiago-O'Farrill1,
- Venkata Krishna Yerramreddy Reddy3,
- Abdulkhaliq Alsaadi4,
- Ahmed A. Ahmed4,
- Hailing Yang1,
- Jinsong Liu5,
- Weiqun Mao1,
- Yan Wang1,
- Hiroshi Takemori6,
- Hariprasad Vankayalapati3,
- Zhen Lu1, and
- Robert C. Bast Jr1,*
- 1Department of Experimental Therapeutics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas.
- 2Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou, China.
- 3Arrien Pharmaceuticals, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- 4The Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom.
- 5Department of Pathology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas.
- 6National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition (NIBIOHN), Ibaraki, Osaka, Japan.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Robert C. Bast Jr, Department of Experimental Therapeutics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1400 Pressler Street, FCT 8.5066, Houston, TX 77030. Phone: 713-792-7743; Fax: 713-792-2107; E-mail:
J. Zhou and A. Alfraidi contributed equally to this article.