Clinical Cancer Research prints topic-specific mini collections that showcase a handful of our recent publications. In this installment, we highlight papers focusing on current technologies and therapeutic strategies for hematopoietic malignancies. We hope you enjoy this complimentary CCR collection.
- Progress and paradigms in multiple myeloma.
Anderson KC. Clinical Cancer Research November 15, 2016.
- Results of the phase I trial of RG7112, a small-molecule MDM2 antagonist in leukemia.
Andreeff M…Kojima K. Clinical Cancer Research February 15, 2016.
- Genetic landscapes of relapsed and refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphomas.
Morin RD…Johnson NA. Clinical Cancer Research May 1, 2016.
- Next-generation sequencing in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma highlights molecular divergence and therapeutic opportunities: a LYSA study.
Dubois S…Jardin F. Clinical Cancer Research June 15, 2016.
- Disruption of in vivo chronic lymphocytic leukemia tumor–microenvironment interactions by ibrutinib – findings from an investigator-initiated phase II study.
Niemann KCU…Wiestner A. Clinical Cancer Research April 1, 2016.
Clinical Cancer Research Editorial Office
American Association for Cancer Research | Publications Division
615 Chestnut Street | 17th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
Phone: (215) 440-9300 | Fax: (215) 440-9354 | E-mail: email@example.com