Clinical Cancer Research prints topic-specific mini collections that showcase a handful of our recent publications. In this installment, we highlight papers focusing on current therapeutic strategies and the challenges involved with targeting the immune system for cancer therapy. We hope you enjoy this complimentary CCR collection in immunotherapy.
- Making better chimeric antigen receptors for adoptive T-cell therapy.
Maus MV and June CH. Clinical Cancer Research April 15, 2016.
- Emerging opportunities and challenges in cancer immunotherapy.
Whiteside TL…Melero I. Clinical Cancer Research April 15, 2016.
- Long-lasting complete responses in patients with metastatic melanoma after adoptive cell therapy with tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes and an attenuated IL2 regimen.
Andersen R…Svane IM. Clinical Cancer Research August 1, 2016.
- Blockade of programmed death 1 augments the ability of human T cells engineered to target NY-ESO-1 to control tumor growth after adoptive transfer.
Moon EK…Albelda SM. Clinical Cancer Research January 15, 2016.
- Evaluation of PD-L1 expression and associated tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
Vassilakopoulou M…Psyrri A. Clinical Cancer Research February 1, 2016.
Clinical Cancer Research Editorial Office
American Association for Cancer Research | Publications Division
615 Chestnut Street | 17th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
Phone: (215) 440-9300 | Fax: (215) 440-9354 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org