Clinical Cancer Research prints topic-specific mini collections that showcase a handful of our recent publications. In this installment, we highlight papers that offer the latest information on diagnosis and therapy for a particular histologic or molecular disease entity, explore advances under development, and offer commentary on the prospects of each emerging strategy for clinical application. We hope you enjoy this complimentary CCR collection.
- New strategies in prostate cancer: prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) ligands for diagnosis and therapy.
Haberkorn U…Eisenhut M. Clinical Cancer Research January 1, 2016.
- New strategies in bladder cancer: a second coming for immunotherapy.
Ghasemzadeh A…Drake CG. Clinical Cancer Research February 15, 2016.
- New strategies in breast cancer: immunotherapy.
Pusztai L…Bianchini G. Clinical Cancer Research May 1, 2016.
- New strategies in esophageal carcinoma: translational insights from signaling pathways and immune checkpoints.
Wang VE…Ko AH. Clinical Cancer Research September 1, 2016.
- New strategies in myeloproliferative neoplasms: the evolving genetic and therapeutic landscape.
Patel AB…Deininger MW. Clinical Cancer Research March 1, 2016.
Clinical Cancer Research Editorial Office
American Association for Cancer Research | Publications Division
615 Chestnut Street | 17th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
Phone: (215) 440-9300 | Fax: (215) 440-9354 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org